Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: Requiting notice

Aliens dropship - re-released!

From: bbrush@r...
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:50:59 -0500
Subject: Aliens dropship - re-released!

Hi guys.

Since there was so much talk about the dropship lately and I've always
wanted
one I went looking for one.

I found out that the original manufacturer has gone out of business and
that
molds have been sold to another company.  Tsukuda, is a Japanese company
and
they have released the model again.  Supposedly this is the original
model made
from the original molds.

Anyway I found an online store that carries it for $45, which is much
better
than the place I found that still carried the original model, for $94.

The link is: http://www.apchobbies.com/

Enjoy!

Bill

Prev: Re: Jets Vs Vtol Next: Requiting notice