Prev: Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US Next: Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US

New Website: Starship Combat News

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:33:02 -0500
Subject: New Website: Starship Combat News

After too many late nights and hints from my wife to get off of the
computer, it is ready or at least close enough.

Run, don't walk over to my Starship Combat News page:
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/index.html

All of the latest information on space combat games and miniatures.  Let
me
wade through mailing lists, forums, and company web pages to compile the
latest updates on all the games in one place.

Current Headlines:
Lightning Strike in stores this week, plus DP9 plans to have a
downloadable
demo online
	very soon, as well as extra color counters.
Game Masters now owns the Starfleet Wars and MAATAC miniatures lines.
Star Blazers Fleet Battle System Module II-The Dark Nebula Empire
rulebook
is due out
	Winter 1999/2000.
Silent Death Products Status Report.
The Quad-S racebook Terran Subjugation Fleet is available for FREE.

Other features include:
My pictures from GenCon - all 4 days are up!
Pictures of the B5 Fleet Action demo at GenCon
Links to other sites of interest.
Full Thrust ship designs and conversions I have done.

Items on the way include:
Stats I did for all the ships mentioned in the Fleet Book but not
defined (I
just have to verify them and type them in).
Pictures from ValleyCon and some good close-ups of some of my minis.
Web rings, I haven't had a chance to put SCN in any web rings yet but
plan
to do so.

What I need from you guys:
Any news that I don't have.  Send it in and I'll give you credit.
Ideas on how to make the site better (like I know what I am doing, yah
right)
Links, please feel free to link to SCN and also let me know of links I
should add

I've mentioned this page a few time for specific circumstances over the
last
few weeks but this is the first real public announcement (this list is
special *snif*).  Additional announcements on other forums, mailing
lists,
newsgroups will follow later this week.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
For the latest information on Space Games and Miniatures