Prev: Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US Next: Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US

Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US

From: "Chip Dunning" <edunning@s...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:03:42 -0400
Subject: Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US

> GREAT!  I'll just wait for awhile...I should anyway.
>
> It seems I always buy the stuff a LOT faster than I can paint/model
it.

> I don't suppose anyone else has that problem
> too :-))...LOL!

Tell me about it. I have about $1500 in Chronopia miniatures waiting in
line
(2 Elven armies, 1 Devout, 2 Blackblood, 1 Firstborn, and 1 Scythian), a
Clan War Phoenix Army, 75+ Silent Death minis, 50+ SFB minis, about 38
FT
ship blisters, 25 SG2 blisters, 120 Heavy Gear minis (RAFM). To top it
off I
just put in an order for 15 Geo-Hex/SG2 Resin vehicles (through The
Mage)
and picked up another 10 SG2 blisters to complete my needs.
    I need serious help.

Chip
-----
Programming: It's not just a job - it's an indenture

Prev: Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US Next: Re: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US