Prev: Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find? Next: I'm back! and FMA (attention: Jon Tuffley)

Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find?

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:02:32 -0400
Subject: Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find?

Los wrote:

> I have a bunch of Peter Pig modern 15mms which are detailed, flash
> free and overall great detailed figs. I haven't seen their SF range
> yet but have no reason to suspect a differnt standard,

While I haven't seen their 15mm modern line, I was very unimpressed with
their SF line.	The poses were bland and the details were very blocky.

The only thing I really liked in the line was the evil alien plants...

I thought I had a photo of them that I took for the reference page, but
now I can't find it.  If I can find them again (they're mixed in with
some other 15's now) I'll try and take one in the next few days.

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: 15mm miniatures - where to find? Next: I'm back! and FMA (attention: Jon Tuffley)