Prev: Scale Wars and Galoob Re: You people are evil. Next: [OT} Terraforming

Re:Scale Wars and Galoob Re: You people are evil.

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@f...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:09:45 -0700
Subject: Re:Scale Wars and Galoob Re: You people are evil.

I can speak to the Galoob scales:

the Battle Packs from Action Fleet (5 assorted characters and a
vehicle of some sort) are in 25mm. The Stormtroopers are a bit taller
and thinner than my WEG 'troopers, but should fit in nicely. The
smaller minis (the packs of 9) ARE in 15mm scale, or at least they
fit well on my Azhanti High Lightning and Snapshot maps. These are a
little taller than my old Glory ACW, but clearly in the same nominal
scale.

At 3:51 PM -0500 9/27/99, devans@uneb.edu wrote:
>***
>I have some of the galoob stuff like the LVTPs and
>I've stood the figures up right next to SG2 guys
>and they are pretty much the same height though a
>little thin. But then again it varies as there's
>no rhyme or reason to some of this stuff.
>***
>
>To tell the truth, I barely mentioned scale when
>I felt the fear coming over me. Definitely the
>feeling of walking on land mines. Thanks for not
>blowing my foot off. ;->=
>
>You're quite right about the scale being all over
>on Galoob, but the small figures seem to be in
>two main scales. The packs with 10 or so figs are
>a bit smaller than those you find in the 'Action
>Fleet' sets. I'm sure there are exceptions to that
>generalization.
>
>Whether they are really 20mm and 25mm... *sigh*
>
>The_Beast

Michael Carter Llaneza
Devolution is very real to me.
Overkill: A Sufficient Preponderance of Firepower
http://www.flash.net/~maserati/
Security and Privacy Alert:
http://www.cryptonym.com/hottopics/msft-nsa.html

Prev: Scale Wars and Galoob Re: You people are evil. Next: [OT} Terraforming