Prev: Re: You people are evil. Next: Re: You people are evil.

Re: You people are evil.

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:47:50 -0500
Subject: Re: You people are evil.

***
I have some of the galoob stuff like the LVTPs and
I've stood the figures up right next to SG2 guys
and they are pretty much the same height though a
little thin. But then again it varies as there's
no rhyme or reason to some of this stuff.
***

To tell the truth, I barely mentioned scale when
I felt the fear coming over me. Definitely the
feeling of walking on land mines. Thanks for not
blowing my foot off. ;->=

You're quite right about the scale being all over
on Galoob, but the small figures seem to be in
two main scales. The packs with 10 or so figs are
a bit smaller than those you find in the 'Action
Fleet' sets. I'm sure there are exceptions to that
generalization.

Whether they are really 20mm and 25mm... *sigh*

The_Beast

Prev: Re: You people are evil. Next: Re: You people are evil.