Prev: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens Next: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US

RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

From: UsClintons@a...
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:43:25 EDT
Subject: RE: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

I have this APC and I really like the model...but it is a "Light APC".

IMHO using true 25mm that would be a squad of six MAXIMUM.  I use a mix
of 25-28mm and the GW orcs would not even fit through the hatch ;-)  But
that is okay I got it for my "Star Wars" stormtroopers (I always liked
their armor better than the lame GW space marines).

FWIW I found the ultimate ORKY APC.  It is from the movie "Wild Wild
West".	It is a big, black kettle looking thing on six spikey wheels.  I
figure even using GW 28mm orcs it could hold an entire PLATOON...   Just
hope they miss with those tac. nukes! ;-))

Prev: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens Next: SG2 Resin kits not avail in US