Prev: Re: [SG] Kravak in 25mm Next: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...

Re: Aliens models and minis

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:08:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Aliens models and minis

PERRYG1@aol.com wrote:

> Anyone know if models of the Sulaco (in any scale) are available?

Halcyon released one in their rather random line of models form all
three movies (They were gone by the time the last one hit the screens).
I haven't assembled mine yet, but it's a nice looking model...

I though you could still get the APC and dropship from HobbyLink Japan
(http://www.hlj.com/) but I can't find them any more.

Not bad models, I just wish they'd did more in scale with each other
(1/72 dropship, 1/35 APC, etc...)

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: [SG] Kravak in 25mm Next: Aliens: Models and Minis, In defense of, ...