Prev: Re: [OT] In defense of Aliens Next: RE: Re:Commo Traffic and Direction Finding...

RE: Re:Commo Traffic and Direction Finding...

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 14:42:09 +1000
Subject: RE: Re:Commo Traffic and Direction Finding...

Any of the commercial or government 3D terrain utilities use a two stage
process. First is the DEMs rendering/projection, the second is
overlaying a
bitmap on the 3D model. In Bryce (as with any of the others) you will be
able to assign a bitmap as the surface texture. Voila, the terrain model
you
are after!

Mind you, NIMAMUSE, does pretty much the same thing for you anyway.

Owen G