Prev: Re: Adding PDS and automated vehicle defenses to SG2. Next: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means)

Re: Some SG2 ideas

From: UsClintons@a...
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:25:28 EDT
Subject: Re: Some SG2 ideas

Good ideas and well thought out I can tell.

I am just of the opinion that if they were used it would make my games
infantry little more than mobile targets.

I think that the systems are just to small space wise, and too powerful.
 Not to mention some could not work at all in built-up areas IMHO.

Just my 2 cents.

SC