Prev: RE: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures Next: Re: [OT] Resin vehicles - customizing

Re: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures

From: "Robert A. Crawford" <crawford@k...>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:23:18 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures

On Fri, Sep 24, 1999 at 09:03:27AM -0400, Thomas Pope wrote:
> The funny thing is, the ships don't really even need to have a bow or
> stern.  They don't physically flip the ship when they make turnover,
> they just flip the impellor ratios.  The ships themselves look
identical
> on the bow and stern, the only exception being the lettering (which I
> believe is only near the stern impellor ring)

	I was under the impression that the alpha and beta nodes
are in part responsible for the fore/aft distinction, so that the
ship itself has to flip in order for the wedge to flip.

	Or is the cold medicine getting to me?

--
						crawford@iac.net
"Hey, is that sheep OK? It looks kinda wired."

Prev: RE: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures Next: Re: [OT] Resin vehicles - customizing