Prev: RE: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures Next: Re: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Announcement

Re: SG2: Little HMMWVs (Hummers)

From: UsClintons@a...
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 08:33:27 EDT
Subject: Re: SG2: Little HMMWVs (Hummers)

In a message dated Fri, 24 Sep 1999  1:56:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Ted Arlauskas <ted@naxera.com> writes:

> Wandering around the Web the other day, I hit the
> Hummer (yes, the civilian version of that great truck)
> web page.  It has some toy HMMWVs for sale.  It says
> that they're 1/64th scale.  Is this too big for SG2?
> I couldn't find a name, but anybody have an idea of
> who makes these?
> Here's a link to the page:
> https://secure.elkhart.net/hummerstuff/index.html
>
> -Ted

1/64 is too SMALL for SG2 if you use 25-28mm figs.  If I am not mistaken
1/64 is the scale of most of Matchbox and Hotwheels vehicles.

But, if you game 15mm it might be okay...  I have seen a the Matchbox
version for under $1 around where I live and I am pretty sure it says
1/64 on the bottom (my son has one).

Scott Clinton

Prev: RE: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures Next: Re: [Convention] GZG East Coast Convention Announcement