Prev: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means) Next: Re: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures

Re: Kudos to Brigade Minis

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:14:51 +0100
Subject: Re: Kudos to Brigade Minis

Michael Llaneza wrote:

> looks like the whole tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk subdomain is
> blocked out right now. Scream LOUD at the ISP.

I'm screaming, believe me (well, metaphorically at least - I'm writing
e-mails
in CAPITALS).

> to keep this ontopic I'll volunteer to yell at free-online for you

Please start yelling (and anyone else who wants to have go) since
they're
clearly not reading my e-mails !

support@free-online.net

Cheers

Tony

Prev: Re: How big is a troopship? [DS/FT/SG2] (and what it all means) Next: Re: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures