Prev: new member Next: RE: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures

RE: SG2: Arty + Cbt Move questions

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:22:59 +1000
Subject: RE: SG2: Arty + Cbt Move questions

Hi Ted,

Combat moves are taken at the players choice; ie you choose to do a
normal
move OR a combat move. eg first Action is a normal move of 5 inches to
the
edge of a treeline. Eight inches away is the nearest cover; so we decide
use a Combat Roll to dash across the open; roll d6 and se how far you
get!

Regarding your arty calls, you can attempt to call artillery for as long
as
you have turns and fire missions available (or Scenario restrictions).
The
chits may be used to improve chance of success of calls.

Owen G