Prev: Re: [SG2]matchbox vehicle alert Next: Re: Resin Casting

Re: Resin vehicles - customizing

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:50:28 EDT
Subject: Re: Resin vehicles - customizing

In a message dated 9/23/99 2:00:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
books@mail.state.fl.us writes:

<<
 I'll probably continue to use latex, it handles undercuts very well and
 is cheap to use.  The only problems I see with latex is it requires
patience
 and its lifetime isn't that great.  However, if I make 6 BB's I will
have
 my moneys worth, and I can always make a new mold off of the first
casting.

 I tried doing some plaster casting, but the stuff stuck to my mold even
 with the mold release and it destroyed my mold after the first casting.
:(

When you get these done. Post some pictures on the web. Be prepared to
cast
more for other people if they turn out well.

Prev: Re: [SG2]matchbox vehicle alert Next: Re: Resin Casting