Prev: Re: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures Next: Re: OT: Bad B5 Sim news.

Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:09:44 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Chip Dunning wrote:

> Since I don't know this loser's name I will refer to the
> Director of the Wing Commander movie as <WCD> in my post below.

Chris Roberts, according to www.imdb.org. his birthday's the same as my
uncle's. the database also claims he directed the film footage in the
WingCo iii and iv games. he doesn't seem to have directed anything else.

i would guess that the changes were made not by the director, but by the
scrptwriters, and above all the producers.

tom

Prev: Re: [OT] Honor Harrington miniatures Next: Re: OT: Bad B5 Sim news.