Prev: Re: APDs, LSD's and LPAs Next: File Maker Generators

[FT] Some Mini Pics

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:43:11 -0400
Subject: [FT] Some Mini Pics

To any interested,
	My New Israel Fleet (courtesy Brigade Models, mostly) is painted
and
scanned. Over time, I'll be replacing the 'stock'  mini photos I
borrowed
from the Brigade site with scanned photos of my own ships. Currently,
three
have been replaced at:

http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/gzg_l/ni/NShips.htm

Some more detailed scenes were created with the scanned images, some
astronomy photos, and Photoshop, and are available at :

http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/gzg_l/ni/NIGallery.htm

They're not 3D rendering, but they came out OK.

The Brigade minis are classy, by the way (but those interested in them
should note that my ship class names do not match theirs).

More of both will be added in coming days/weeks.

Noam

Noam R. Izenberg		noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu

"I've always wanted to fight a desperate battle
against incredible odds." - Grig (The Last Starfighter)

Prev: Re: APDs, LSD's and LPAs Next: File Maker Generators