Prev: Re: DS2 PDS/ECM Next: RE: DS2 - Points system query

Re: APDs, LSD's and LPAs

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:13:19 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: APDs, LSD's and LPAs

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Los wrote:

> Any chances of fitting in a bitomore storage capacity? Not so much
fort more
> personnel but for equipment ammo supplies. I'd drop the ortillery.
This thing
> would be working with other ships anyway no?

Well the original APD's were set up to carry a Btn of Rangers. It worded

really well for raiding. Theoretically it could operate indepedently or
with another DD or two. Sneak into rear areas, make a raid, dash out.
The
idea was to give the APD all it needed to carry a self sufficient strike

force.

- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Prev: Re: DS2 PDS/ECM Next: RE: DS2 - Points system query