Prev: Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question Next: Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question

Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question

From: PERRYG1@a...
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 09:45:04 EDT
Subject: Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question

<<
 Unfortunately I heard it is being done by the same bozo that butchered
the
 Wing commander movie. So, it will probably suck hard. Too bad.

Thats a shame. Any indication of a release date or any licenced
toys/kits we
GZG players could use for FT, DSII, SGII, etc? BTW: I know the Galactica
and
Base Star were re-released by AMT (?). Can they be used with either GZG
or
AoG ships?

Thanks,

Perry

Prev: Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question Next: Re: FT:Battlestar Galactica Question