Prev: [SG] vehicle fire combat question Next: RE: [SG] vehicle fire combat question

RE: [SG] vehicle fire combat question

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:14:12 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] vehicle fire combat question

Second method (2 separate actions).
The heavy weapon uses slightly different firecombat rules to start with.
As a rule of thumb, unless they're linked weapons (ie: twin MDC/3, etc),
any
weapons with a firecon or guidance die, must only be fired separately
using
1 action.

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/

SAW