Prev: Re: Nato Next: RE: Trouble gettin' stuff? [CLEAN STAMP]

Quick thanks

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:10:41 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Quick thanks

Someone not long ago suggested using channeled brass on the bottom of
starships and square brass tubing on the bases for "take apart"
setups.  I now have 16 bases made this way (so I can cover both
sides of a combat) and should never need to deal with another
base.  Wonderful way of doing things.

I'm adding a bit on, I made a jig to make fighter bases this way.
The fighter bases are two rows of 3 on a 1 inch square piece of
brass.	Since everything is modular when a fighter goes away I
remove it from the base.  In addition I placed a brass rod on
the back onto which I load 6 beads for tracking endurance.  The
color of the beads (green, red, white) determines quality of
the squadron.  The nice thing is once I get 10 or so fighter bases
I won't have to bother with fighter bases again.

So, to whomever made the suggestion, thanks, it has made my life
easier.

Roger

Prev: Re: Nato Next: RE: Trouble gettin' stuff? [CLEAN STAMP]