Prev: Re: [FT] Vector vs. cinematic; air vs. naval Next: Re: Nato

OT: Starship Troopers Action Fleet

From: "Scott Spieker" <scspieker@n...>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 14:54:02 -0400
Subject: OT: Starship Troopers Action Fleet

Hi,
    I was wondering if any of you may have some of the Starship troopers
Galoob Micro machines action fleet figures that you would like to part
with.
I am mainly interested in the Warrior bugs (Batle pack # 1) and the
wounded
warrior bug (Pack #5).	These packs you would find in your local toy
store
and could be relatively cheap to purchase.  If any of you can find any
of
these items, I would certainly appreciate if we could make an exchange
of
money or trade items possibly.

    If you find them in your local toy store, they should not cost more
than
$3.00 for each of them (They are on sale here at my Toys R Us, but there
aren't any of the BP # 1 or 5 left.  I'm looking for about 20 bugs
total.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and please contact me off list
at:
scspieker@ncweb.com

Thanks,
Scott Spieker
scspieker@ncweb.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Vector vs. cinematic; air vs. naval Next: Re: Nato