Prev: Cost and Stats for Rail Guns Next: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

Re: simple strategic campaign for FT

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:29:45 -0500
Subject: Re: simple strategic campaign for FT

***
If you want something really simple, you ought to take a look at Dark
Nebula
maps I rendered.
***

Yep, it'd be nice. Sure would. Very pleasant indeed.

Er, you have them someplace for us to look at them? ;->=

Last time I heard, you were 'depending on the kindness of strangers' for
web space, though I'm not finding a DN map at Laserlight's place.

Anyway, I'm mostly teasing as I have copy SOMEWHERE at home. I'll take
a look. Did you do any modifications to the map for your campaign?

The_Beast

Prev: Cost and Stats for Rail Guns Next: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?