Prev: Re: Ork Origins Next: Re: [Very OT]ADB's new web policies

Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 00:55:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Trouble gettin' stuff?

Ryan M Gill wrote:

> The distributers seem to not want to carry the stuff. I've gone
through
> two diff stores. The Distributers will hem and haw about not being
able
> to get this or that. The store goes direct to GZG and its out in a
flash.

> - Ryan Montieth Gill		  DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
> - ryan.gill@turner.com      I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
> - rmgill@mindspring.com	       www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
> - '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -

Do these distributors have spys everywhere?  If not, how would they
know?

Just curious.  (I had this problem too, when I was trying to order
FT2/MT.)

Or is it that the US distributors don't get enough orders for GZG stuff,
and
don't bother to order?

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Ork Origins Next: Re: [Very OT]ADB's new web policies