Prev: GW Eldar Grav Tanks Next: re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation

Re: Background? was Re: SGII Newbie Question

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:35:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Background? was Re: SGII Newbie Question

***
What you mean there's people that don't like playing the bad guys or
underdogs?

Los
***

Well, I think I've finally found someone interested in FT using Star
Trek, NG/DSN, ships. And, to tell the truth, I think there will be
GREAT interest in being a Cardassian with a shot at a Federation
Star Base. Even BEFORE the Cardassians became sort-of-good-guys. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: GW Eldar Grav Tanks Next: re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation