Prev: Re: Simple System Thrust (Campaign) Next: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle

Re: Simple System Thrust (Campaign)

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:28:41 -0700
Subject: Re: Simple System Thrust (Campaign)

>So you could keep track of the number turns a battle takes.  Divid it
by
>10, and
>then let that many "system turns" pass before the combatants can take
another
>system turn.

Exactly.

>> I thought about this, but I couldn't think of an easy way to do it.
>> Suggestions?
>
>You could roll a 6-sider to place each planet.  Or a 12-sider to allow
more
>variablity.

I've seen the 12 sider method used before. It would work, but does limit
placement. I like the "choosing" method because it keeps anyone from
getting worked by the dice. Everyone has a chance to put this where they
want them.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Simple System Thrust (Campaign) Next: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle