Prev: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle Next: Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation

Re: SG2: HMG stats--what I am using

From: UsClintons@a...
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:26:06 EDT
Subject: Re: SG2: HMG stats--what I am using

> HMGs are mentioned in a couple of vehicle stats
> and scenarios I've seen posted to the list.
> Could someone please post the stats for it?

I don't know what everyone else is using.  But if you are talking about
a TRUE heavy MG (like the .50 cal and  14.5mm today) then I would simply
used the stats for a SAW and bump the impact up a die to D10 (I think).

I don't change the fire power 'cause I figure the lower rate of fire
balances out the larger rounds.  But they would surely have a higher
impact.

SC

Prev: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle Next: Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation