Prev: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle Next: SG2: HMG stats?

Re: Terrain - Chenille?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Terrain - Chenille?

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, CGS wrote:

> OK, I have heard you Americans and Canadians (ie. Colonials!)
discussing
> this chenille stuff on various terrain 'how-to' pages, including
melting
> it to fuze treetrunks together. What is it?

It's sort of like pipe cleaners, only instead of just being a straight
cylinder of fuzzy thread sticking out of a wire core, it's been trimmed
so
that it bulges in and out. It's sold in crafts stores here, as either
"Bump Chenille" or "Bumpy Chenille".

I've got a small picture of some simple chenille conifers, with
instructions; see <http://warbard.iwarp.com/scenery.html>

> Is there an equivalent on
> this side of the pond?

I assume you mean in England? (insert obligitory humourous slur here)
Damned if I know. Look in your phone book for "Craft Stores" or similar,
and ask there.

> (and while we are asking questions is there
> anyone here who did not spy for the KGB?).

Komarade, zat is klassified question. You vill pleaze to zee gulag
report! :>

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle Next: SG2: HMG stats?