Prev: Re: Small ships and Wall of Battle Next: Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation

RE: Simple System Thrust (Campaign)

From: Daniel Cleyne <DCleyne@c...>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:33:19 +1000
Subject: RE: Simple System Thrust (Campaign)

> down, for those who want to create their own classes of sensors.
> Class 6 is the greatest resolution possible, no matter how large the
base
> or station.

	I like this, sounds like some fun. I'll have a play.

	As an aside, I have a utility (Win32) I wrote which will print
large
hex maps with contiguous numbering over multiple sheets of paper.
Perfect
for this little game system. If anyone is interested let me know by
private
e-mail.

	Dan

Prev: Re: Small ships and Wall of Battle Next: Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation