Prev: Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation Next: Re: FB small carrier construction

Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 14:51:59 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT]: Roughnecks - SST Animation

Some people are catching it on the SCI FI channel, like 0730 or 0800. I
watch it
daily on WB which is a network (Warner Brotehrs?). Check you cable
listings for
that station. It is on at 0800 Mon-Fri. (BTW on my TV guide listing,
which you
can look up online, they had it for 0730 on WB which is wrong.) It
really is
clear as mud.

Los