Prev: Re: Mid-point firing? Re: Random Firing in Phases Next: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle

Re: Terrain - Chenille?

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:20:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Terrain - Chenille?

***
OK, I have heard you Americans and Canadians (ie. Colonials!) discussing
this chenille stuff on various terrain 'how-to' pages, including melting
it to fuze treetrunks together. What is it? Is there an equivalent on
this side of the pond?
***

Michael, I could be way wrong, but this sounds like the kind of pipe
cleaner using a kind of plastic instead of cotton for the 'fuzz'
wrapping.

***
(and while we are asking questions is there
anyone here who did not spy for the KGB?).
***

;->= You can recognize us by the fact we admit we know a little Russian
language. Why do you ask?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Mid-point firing? Re: Random Firing in Phases Next: Re: [FT] Re: Small vessels and the Line of Battle