Prev: Re: Random Firing in Phases Next: Re: DS2 - easier version

Mid-point firing? Re: Random Firing in Phases

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:49:23 -0500
Subject: Mid-point firing? Re: Random Firing in Phases

Ok, just to turn up the heat on the pot, has anyone tried
using an option to fire on the mid-point of a turn? I don't
recall anyone mentioning it before, and I admit remembering
which weopens have fired, along with making all moves stop
at the mid-point to allow the option, might well make this
nightmarishly complicated in a game I continue to call
elegant, I must admit I'm intrigued.

I'd allow a ship to fire only once per turn, or perhaps
once per FC per turn, but that would muddy the waters even
more.

Opinions?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Random Firing in Phases Next: Re: DS2 - easier version