Prev: Re: SGII Newbie Question Next: Re: SGII Newbie Question

Re: SGII Newbie Question

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 02:36:55 GMT
Subject: Re: SGII Newbie Question

On Sun, 12 Sep 1999 12:46:50 EDT, UsClintons@aol.com wrote:

>Again I see what your are saying, but all this assumes that 'my' orcs
are
>based upon what the current 40k orcs are.  This is not so.  I think the

>closest orcs I have seen in another system would be perhaps what the
40k orcs
>were like in the original "Rogue Trader" (the only set of 40k rules I
have
>ever used btw).

*L* That's the only version of 40K that I ever played, too.

Okay, seeing that you are limiting the Orks in other ways, with leader
losses
and stuff, I retract my earlier comments about game balance problems. It
sounds like what you are doing with large squad firepower may unbalance
the
orks in one direction, but your limits on ork officers pull that balance
back
to centre.

I'd like to see your rules, if you have them written up.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: SGII Newbie Question Next: Re: SGII Newbie Question