Prev: Re: SGII Newbie Question--repost with correct subj line Next: Re: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm

RE: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 22:43:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Concertina Wire, Camo Netting, Barbed Wire in 25mm

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Michael Llaneza wrote:

> >At 9:10 PM -0700 9/10/99, Brian Burger wrote:
> >
> >Yech. Yuck. Ewwwwww. And similar exclamations...
> >
> >Besides, wasn't the concensus of the list that monowire was probably
> >impractical because it would cut through whatever it was mounted to,
as
> >well as whoever tried to handle it?
> >
> >I seem to recall we had a thread on the stuff some time back.
>
> QUICK !!! Call the Narn Bat Squad !!!
>
> Although, compared to some puns I've seen on this list, that one was
> a little thin.

Well, it was cut off from its supports.

Actually, that was an unintentional pun. Really. Honest.

Call off the Narns! Call off the Naaaaaaa...THUMP...THUMP...THUMP...

:>

Brian (yh728@victoria.tc.ca)
-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
		   - http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-