Prev: Re: [FT] PSB and Turn Length Next: Re: FT sensors

RE: [FT] PSB and Turn Length

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:04:19 +1000
Subject: RE: [FT] PSB and Turn Length

I find sequential fire adds an extra level of tactics in face-to-face
games.

I generally use simultaneous fire in PBeM games.  It adds the element of
uncertainty when allocating weapons.  On several occasions, entire
fleets
have targetted a cruiser or destroyer only to ignore the dreadnought
firing
back.  Usually that ship has been massively overkilled (+22 hits to -22
hits
in one turn!)

'Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/