Prev: Re: [OT] World Sci Fi Con comments Next: RE: Battle Masters Rules

Re: FB small carrier construction

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 21:09:04 -0400
Subject: Re: FB small carrier construction

At 10:02 AM 9/9/99 -0400, Roger Books wrote:
>In our current campaign our maintenance cost is:
>
>(mass*.06)**1.6
>
>microcarriers are a godsend, with big planets producing around 100NPV
>a turn one of the big FSE carriers can eat the production of a planet
>in maintenance.

Out of curiosity, how did you come up with *those* numbers???

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: [OT] World Sci Fi Con comments Next: RE: Battle Masters Rules