Prev: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions Next: Re: [FT] Jump Limits

RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:19:30 -0500
Subject: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions

> >>Thanks, Dean! I tried Keith's old addresses, and both web site and
> >>e-mail weren't responding. I feared the Dakota badlands had
swallowed
> >>him up. That, or his not 'not-B5 wars' ships had got him in trouble.
> >>;->=
> >
> >me too - checking if a book got to Keith - no reply to anything?!
>
> I've had the same problem.  All my attempts to order stuff from Keith
over
> the last 2 months seem to have fallen in the same "e-mail black hole".

He has been very busy lately but still he should be getting back to you,
I'll bug him again.

Keith and his wife are the Con Co-Chairs for the local Sci-Fi
convention,
ValleyCon set for October 1-3.	A couple of months ago, the gaming chair
and
most of the other area chairs got too busy to help run the con so he had
take all of their duties too.

Dean

Prev: RE: Space Above and Beyond GZG conversions Next: Re: [FT] Jump Limits