Prev: [FMA] Costing Explosive Weapons Next: RE: SFSFW FT Tournament

Re: SFSFW FT Tournament

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 17:02:26 +0100
Subject: Re: SFSFW FT Tournament

Tim Jones wrote:

> Are the Brigade ships balanced though Tony?

Not quite sure what you mean ...

> On building fleets have you pointed John at the Gencon/ECC tournament
> rules they have all ready been playtested and Gencon/ECC players
> may have some observations to add. I'd also add some defense against
> the known cheese tactics.

Good point. Do you have a URL to hand ?

> Very good idea though and I hope to take part if my SFSFW
> membership comes through this year (sometime - when's the next Rag
out?)

One very important point here - Bifrost is NOT a members-only closed
meeting,
but a normal, open-to-all-comers gaming show. You don't have to be a
society
member to get in (although you will have to pay the entrance fee -
members
don't) and you don't have to be a member to enter the tournament (at
least,
not as far as I know). The show is being advertised far better than in
previous years, and has a healthy set of traders (including, of course,
both
GZG and Brigade ...). So, bearing that in mind, I hope to see you there
wiping
the floor against all-comers, Tim !

Tony

Prev: [FMA] Costing Explosive Weapons Next: RE: SFSFW FT Tournament