Prev: Attack fighter versus shields Next: 15mm SG2 (was Re: Modern 25mm)

Re: Great SGII pressure armored troops, cheap

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 01:29:01 GMT
Subject: Re: Great SGII pressure armored troops, cheap

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:48:19 -0700, Michael Llaneza <maserati@flash.net>
wrote:

>I remember those from when I
>worked at Games of Berkeley in the early 90s. They had some of the
>best 25mm
>
>1) Science fiction
>2) Fantasy
>3) Call of Cthulhu
>
>figures on the market.

I have some of the Call of Cthulhu figures, and a couple of the fantasy
figures. The Cthulhu figures actually pale in comparison to those
created by
RAFM. In particular, the Deep Ones are disappointing. They make okay
Deep One
hybrids, though. The RAFM figures are better.

The fantasy weren't bad, though. I have a painted Dwarf figure in armour
reminiscent of Renaissance armour. Very nice.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Attack fighter versus shields Next: 15mm SG2 (was Re: Modern 25mm)