Prev: RE: Modern 25mm Next: RE: Modern 25mm

[FH] Alarishi history

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 00:35:36 -0400
Subject: [FH] Alarishi history

http://www.angelfire.com/va/laserlight/fullthrust.html

click through Alarishi Empire, GZGPedia Article, and History

Given that this is written from an Alarishi viewpoint, there
are a few things we didn't quite get around to mentioning
("Was that an inhabited planet?  Oops.	Bad place to drop
the antimatter, eh?") but hopefully other chroniclers will
be inspired.  I was tired of everyone breaking off from the
NAC so I arranged to break off from the UFE instead.

If anyone wishes to give me ideas for new sovereignties, I'd
welcome them--but remember, the universe has enough normal
people already.

Prev: RE: Modern 25mm Next: RE: Modern 25mm