Prev: FMB? (was Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work) Next: Re:FMB? (was Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work)

Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work

From: brianq@f... (Brian Quirt)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:38:55 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work

>OAB: Orbital Assault Brigade
>
>FMD: Full Metal Dropship (which would fit neatly in with
>Full Metal Anorak and Full Metal Codpiece, but we'd need a
>"FMB" first.  Maybe Full Metal Babe, for which we could use
>the Gentlemen's Collectibles and the Sisters of Wrath?)
>
>Those are the only TLA's (three letter acronyms) I can come
>up with at the moment.

Actually, unless you actually say them as a word (I don't, I just spell
them out letter by letter), they're actually TLI's (three letter
initializations). It may be useful to note that TLA is a TLI.

Just injecting a bit more confusion,
Brian Quirt

--
"Flesh is transitory, flesh is a prison, flesh is...an instrument. Flesh
can be replaced. And flesh does what it is told. Or they will become

Prev: FMB? (was Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work) Next: Re:FMB? (was Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work)