Prev: More AO problems Next: FMB? (was Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work)

Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:10:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work

>great for campaigns of a high-level planetary metagame
(Star Legions?
>we need a name for this planetary invasion level GZGverse
concept) or

OAB: Orbital Assault Brigade

FMD: Full Metal Dropship (which would fit neatly in with
Full Metal Anorak and Full Metal Codpiece, but we'd need a
"FMB" first.  Maybe Full Metal Babe, for which we could use
the Gentlemen's Collectibles and the Sisters of Wrath?)

Those are the only TLA's (three letter acronyms) I can come
up with at the moment.

Prev: More AO problems Next: FMB? (was Re: Ndege's latest ship/map work)