Prev: Ndege's latest ship/map work Next: Re: [AD] ESU Fleet for sale

[AD] ESU Fleet for sale

From: "John Swann" <cygnnus@h...>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 06:50:35 PDT
Subject: [AD] ESU Fleet for sale

For Sale: Ground Zero Games ESU fleet.

Painted ships (all GZG figs) include:
1 CVA
1 BD
2 BB
2 CH
2 CE
3 DD
3 CVT
2 SCT
6 Fighter stands (Kilos; 2 fighters per base)
1 converted CVL (I made it before the "official" model came out)
1 converted CVE

Both conversions are very nice IMNSHO.

The ships are painted in a pseudo-"dazzle" pattern in black and white
and
are probably an 8 out of 10. I can provide JPG's of the ships (including
the
conversions) to anyone who's interested.

In addition to the painted ships are the following unfinished figs:
1 CVA
1 BD
1 "real" CVL
2 CH
1 CE
2 CL
3 DD
2 FF
2 CVT
2 packs of fighters (Kilos)

Some of the above figs are based, some I started painting, and some are
primed. The CVA and one pack of fighters are still in blisters.

Finally, are:
3 CG conversions; one of which is painted (BattleTech "Stalker" torsos;
rather nice I think)
2 Traveller Yachts (Torpedo cruisers? At least that's what I'd planned
use them as).
1 Traveller SDB.

The total retail for the fleet (not counting the non-GZG figures which I

would include for free) is around $188. I would prefer to sell them all
as
one group as half a fleet does me far less good than none.

I am taking offers, but I really wouldn't want to sell the lot for much
less
than $200.  Buyer would have to pay shipping (probably c. $15 since
there'd
be a lot of volume with all the padding needed to ship that many painted

ships w/o. chipping...) and I would want to recieve payment first unless
have traded with you in the past.  I have a number of trading references

that I could happily provide.

And, of course, please respond off list if you're interested.

Vale,

John

Prev: Ndege's latest ship/map work Next: Re: [AD] ESU Fleet for sale