Prev: Jerry Han: Re: [GZGPedia] Re: Corporate Power: ITTT Next: Re: FMA Suppression

New power: Trans-Belt Alliance

From: Neal Kaplan <NKaplan@S...>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:46:03 -0700
Subject: New power: Trans-Belt Alliance

Hi,

As long as we're tossing around new nations and powers, I figured
I'd add mine.

The planets of our own solar system seem woefully underrepresented,
so I came up with the Trans-Belt Alliance (actually, I wanted to
build a new fleet, and my friend grabbed Japan).

Unfortunately, these are untested ship designs. I have the names, I
have the designs, but I've only painted a few of the ship minis so
far (I've been finishing minis for DSII and SG).

http://senate.republic.org/~neal/tba.html

Oh, and if anyone has some tips for getting better-looking graphics
out of Visio, I'd appreciate hearing about them.

-Neal

Prev: Jerry Han: Re: [GZGPedia] Re: Corporate Power: ITTT Next: Re: FMA Suppression