Prev: FMA Skills Next: Re: Civilian Shipping

Re: FMA rules

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 02:17:54 GMT
Subject: Re: FMA rules

On Sat, 28 Aug 1999 14:00:15 -0400, "Phillip Pournelle"
<emisle@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Hello,
>    I had a hard drive die last week.	I lost my software copy of FMA
and had only printed out Part 1.  Would someone send me the whole thing
again?	Additionally, I'd apreciate copies of dome of the ideas for
automatic weapons and grenades.

Hey, Phil. Let me know if haven't received it yet. I have copies of it,
but
don't want to be like the 10th guy to forward them to you! *L*

Take care,
Allan

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: FMA Skills Next: Re: Civilian Shipping