Prev: RE: [FT-CGI] ESU Novgorod frigate Next: FT: plasma torpedo

Der Theuerdank Engine Placement

From: Ndege Diamond <nezach@e...>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 19:52:37 -0700
Subject: Der Theuerdank Engine Placement

Hello all,

I am making a 3D model of a NSL Der Theuerdank class fighter carrer
(remove
a couple of bits and it will be a Von Tegetthoff superdreadnought, two
ships for the price of one!).  Unfortunatly my only reference is the
Fleet
Book which doesn't show the stern of the ship.	Could anyone who has a
miniature of the ship send me a private email detailing the placement of
engines on the back of the miniature so I can model that section
correctly?

Thanks much,

Ndege Diamond

-
Every dogma has its day
-
Nezach(at)earthlink(dot)net

Prev: RE: [FT-CGI] ESU Novgorod frigate Next: FT: plasma torpedo