Prev: Re: FT: fighter combat, plasma torp as pulse torp Next: Liners in service

[GZGPedia] Renaissance and Rebirth

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:49:21 -0400
Subject: [GZGPedia] Renaissance and Rebirth

Hello everybody,

Work on the GZGPedia has started again.  In particular, a book of
nations has now been put up on the web, and is slowly being fleshed out.

I'm hoping that people who have nations wouldn't mind writing an
encyclopedia entry on the nation involved.  If you want examples
of what we're looking for, take a look at the New Israel (Thanks Noam!)
or
FishyLand entries.  (You can also look at the entry explanation, if you
wish.)

You can find the home page at:

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgpedia

I'm asking people not to spread word about this too far yet; I want it
to be more complete before I want people to bookmark it and link to it.

Thanks,
J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: FT: fighter combat, plasma torp as pulse torp Next: Liners in service