Prev: Gaming Conventions in New England for Labour Day? Next: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea)

Re: SML Absorbers

From: "Phillip Pournelle" <emisle@e...>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:02:56 -0400
Subject: Re: SML Absorbers

>Ryan M Gill wrote:
>
>> Now that I finnaly picked up the fleet book, I got to look at my
>concept
>> for a Torpedo Boat/Patrol craft for system defense.
>>
>> Mass 8
>> Hull weak 1

    Another option is to take a More Thrust Missile, place a 1 mass
weasel
sensor in place of its warhead and fire that off.  It acts just like a
MT
missile in movement but apears to be a Mass 25 vessel to everyone else.
Cost is 10 Full Thrust points.

Prev: Gaming Conventions in New England for Labour Day? Next: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea)