Prev: Re: Civilian Shipping Next: Gaming Conventions in New England for Labour Day?

Re: FT: fighter combat, plasma torp as pulse torp

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:47:39 -0400
Subject: Re: FT: fighter combat, plasma torp as pulse torp

GBailey@aol.com wrote:

> Individual fighter combat in FT?   Please, NO!   It ruined SFB for me.
> Don't ruin FT for me, also.  If such a system sees print in an FT book
> then people will use it, no matter how much I'll argue against it.  It

> seems to be the nature of the gaming beast.  The squadron concept
works
> fine (IMHO).

I don't mean to replace the fighter resolution rules in Full Thrust with
individual fighter rules, I meant make a seperate game of individual
fighter combat.  I think the fighter rules in FT work perfectly well,
especialyl for the abstraction level of fleet combat.

I'd just like to play a game with 1/300 scale fighters set in the Full
Thrust universe.

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: Civilian Shipping Next: Gaming Conventions in New England for Labour Day?