Prev: Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes Next: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea)

RE: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:11:52 +0100
Subject: RE: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes

>of the damage control parties in the hull layout.  Anyone kind
>enough to let me know those formulas?	Hmmm?  :)

Its in the FB pp8

divide the number of Hull Boxes the ship has by the number of Crew
Factors.
Round the result UP if it is not a whole number, then count along the
damage
track until you reach the number and place the first dot there. Count
the
same number again and place the second dot, and so on. When you reach
the
end of the damage track, put the last dot in the last box

What this equates to in Excel formulae - it all depends on what your
worsheets
doing and its structure.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: Re: FT: Nova Cannons and Wave Guns, as plasma torpedoes Next: Re: FT fighter combat (game idea)